Innovative Clinical Research Solutions
Innovative Clinical Research Solutions (ICRS) is a component of the Information Sciences Division (ISD) of the Nathan S. Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research (NKI). NKI is a research institute within the New York State Office of Mental Health and the Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc. The Information Sciences Division (ISD) was established in 1967 and has been involved in clinical research services since its inception. With almost 40 years of experience in clinical research services, we have expertise in study design, data management, clinical site monitoring, and the analysis of clinical study data. ICRS' expertise, enhanced through years of experience, allows for the rapid deployment of innovative research systems.
One of our major objectives is to use information science and computer technologies to develop clinical research support methodologies. Our primary goal is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of conducting clinical research. We place particular emphasis on methodologies that expedite implementation, reduce the time to complete, and minimize the cost of clinical research studies.
Research Services Provided
- Data Management to accommodate the fiscal and protocol requirements of your clinical study.
- Study Monitoring to ensure clinical site compliance with International Committee on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, human subject protection and safety, and protocol adherence.
- Research System Development to assist clinical researchers with automated solutions for unique research needs.
- Database Development to facilitate the collection, storage, and integration of data from multiple sources.
- Case Report Forms (CRF) Development tailored to the requirements of each research study.
- Protocol or Grant Development to assist clinical researchers in developing comprehensive protocols and grants.