Use our `search` to find similar offers.
PR Account Director
You are able to create strong, lasting relationships to ensure needs and goals are met.
In this role you will be treated as a leader in the organisation and will manage client relationships and internal teams, oversee work flow and processes for PR, lead strategic planning, work on and oversee tactical execution, manage brand planning and business development, and manage the budgeting and accounting process. You will:
- Deliver quality client-service; ensuring work is of an excellent standard in order to meet/exceed client expectations
- Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus
- Be responsible for budget management on accounts and keep abreast of budget issues; always ensuring account profitability
- Provide counsel and strategy for corporate healthcare and product related campaigns
- Help support, mentor and motivate staff members; always leading by example
- Actively participate in new business development, presentations and proposals; identifying any prospects
- Contribute to the management of the PR agency
- Educated to degree level
- Strong healthcare public relations experience with progressive job responsibilities
- Agency experience or the equivalent experience with an agency model / in house
- Demonstrated results in public relations work, client service and account leadership
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills
- Confident when delivering presentations
- Good people management skills with a passion for nuturing junior staff members
- Fluent in German and English
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
At Syneos Health Public Relations, the possibilities are infinite. Because of our “no walls, no limits” philosophy and entrepreneurial spirit, our employees have the opportunity and potential to work on projects beyond their years of experience. The only limitations here are those that are self-imposed, and we make sure to reward staff based on talent, not title.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Job posted: 2023-09-13