Facilities & Warehouse Manager
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL)
Bothell, WA, US, 98021
Facilities & Warehouse Manager Req ID #: 127412 Location:
Bothell, WA, US, 98021 For over 40 years, HemaCare, a Charles River company, has worked to making a positive impact on the world by providing the highest quality cellular material and services to biotech and
pharmaceutical companies and research organizations that are performing innovative research and developing novel cell-based therapies.
We recognize that our success depends on the vision and passion of our employees; that is why we are devoted to making HemaCare a rewarding and valuable place to work. We believe in making a difference, and at HemaCare, you will make a difference every day. Job Summary The Facilities & Warehouse Manager, is primarily responsible for working directly with Senior Management to support programs that will increase revenue, provide a competitive advantage, quality service, and ensure regulatory compliance for the site.
• Provides support to Business Development team in product ordering, quote request and other front- end inquiries via phone and email.
• Receives and directs incoming phone calls and requests to the appropriate team.
• Manage international shipping and documentation.
• Delegate daily processing and shipment of products to staff.
• Confirms delivery of all previous day shipments.
• Ensures staff completes delivery reports and files completed orders.
• Updates shipping department with information on relevant weather-related issues that could impact delivery schedules.
• Works with providers to solve shipping issues.
• Scheduling of couriers for raw material transfer.
• Ordering of supplies (non-medical related).
• Account Management for vendors like Praxair, FEDEX, Stericycle, and Costco.
• Facility safety, security, and maintenance.
• Onsite CRL Representative for COVID protocols.
• Manages communications with property management on all site related issues.
• First contact for ISENSIX temperature monitoring.
• Information Technology and server room management in conjunction with CRL IT Dept. Job Qualifications
• High school diploma or comparable education, required.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred with a focus on technical or management areas.
• Requires 3 years of management; preferably within a GMP environment
• OSHA Certification preferred
• Experience with biomedical equipment, facilities, systems, multimeters, tachometers and comprehension of power, current, frequency and velocity.
• Experience with Facility Environmental Safety and Sustainability.
• Experience with troubleshooting basic IT hardware and software issues, with guidance from System Administrator.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
HemaCare, a Charles River company, is a global leader and trusted brand in the customization of human-derived biological products and services for biomedical research, drug discovery, and cell and gene therapy development. HemaCare’s vertically integrated solutions support preclinical research, clinical studies from phases 1 to 3, and commercialization with high-quality RUO and GMP-compliant starting material and apheresis collections.
In January 2020, HemaCare was acquired by Charles River Laboratories, an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). Combined with Charles River’s integrated, early-stage portfolio of discovery, safety assessment, and manufacturing support services, the acquisition creates a unique, comprehensive solution for researchers and cell therapy developers and manufacturers worldwide to help accelerate their critical programs from basic research and proof-of-concept to regulatory approval and commercialization. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs and enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market. We work closely with our clients throughout the clinical process to maximize success and drive positive clinical outcomes.
Together, with over 17,000 employees within 80 facilities in 23 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies, and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At HemaCare, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. We have proudly supported the development of 100% of the current commercially available FDA-approved immunocellular therapies. Our mission is to provide a best-in-class portfolio of high quality, customizable human cellular material and services to support drug discovery, scientific research, and cell therapy. This resonates from our employees and impacts our customers because we know that every day is an opportunity to advance discoveries and make a difference in someone’s life.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com and www.hemacare.com.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Facilities, Biotech, Manager, Front End, Telecom, Operations, Science, Management, Technology
Similar CRA jobs
Manager, Medical Labs- Molecular Biology
Manager, Clinical Enterprise BU Finance
Regulatory Reporting - Operations Specialist Manager (Pharmacovigilance) - Remote Working UK/Ireland
Laboratory Sample Coordinator
HQ & International Key Account Manager
Manager Biostatistics, Real World Evidence
Senior Manager, Communications
Lead Clinical Data Manager (Home/Office-Based) - IQVIA Biotech
Manager, Government Accounting & Resource Related Billing
Senior CMC Project Manager
Orthopedic Specialist Representative (Wound Closure & Biosurgery) – Medical Device Sales - Chicago, IL - UYA26743
Senior Quality Manager, Head of Quality Control CHN, CTS&L
Trilingual Operations Specialists; Spanish, English & Italian/ German.
Sr. Manager CSV and Automation
CNS Portfolio & Strategy Director - IQVIA Biotech
ExecuPharm FSP - Senior Study Manager
Manager, Clinical Lead - multiple European locations
Associate Manager, Instrument Svcs, PCE
Sr QA Manager, CLS