Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Area Business Manager
San Antonio, TX
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of sales, market development and strategic business planning and implementation for promoted products in the assigned territory. This is an opportunity to work with account management, marketing, and other members within sales to assure the pull-through strategies and tactics will achieve the desired sales results. You will:
- Leverage a deep understanding of each customer’s environment to actively engage them with the intention of gaining commitment to utilize products
- Meet and exceed annual sales goals that contribute to the overall company objectives while acting in complete and total compliance with laws, regulations and policies
- Identify and allocate appropriate resources; track results against the plan over time, and adjust priorities and resources as customers and markets change during the performance period
- Understand and have an intimate knowledge of the customer and market influences within your territory
- Develop specific plans of action to drive sales results
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ sales experience in specialty biotechnology/pharmaceuticals
- Consistent, documented track record of selling success
- Strong clinical selling skills and level of business acumen
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain high quality relationships with customer base
- Strong interpersonal, influencing leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of specialty biotech/pharma working in managed care environment
- Analytical skills with attention to fiscal management
- Neurology selling experience
- Movement disorder experience
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Why Syneos Health? Here, the work is challenging, and the pace is exhilarating. By joining one of our commercial teams, you’re empowered to succeed with the support, resources, and autonomy that you need. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major therapeutic areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients’ lives around the world.
WorkHereMattersEverywhere| How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements. At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos Health complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
Job posted: 2023-11-16