Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Psychologist/Psychiatrist Rater for Clinical Trial - Prague
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Prague 8, Czechia
We are looking for a Psychologist/Psychiatrist to work as a Rater to support the Clinical Trial team in conducting a clinical study in the field of Schizophrenia.
This role with flexible hours (approx. 4h per week) will support a site in Klecany. Start is immediate with a duration of 6 - 12 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting clinical rating scales (SCoRS, PCRS ,MCCB, VRFCAT, TOL, PRECIS) to support the diagnosis and assessment of symptom severity of subjects participating in CNS clinical studies.
- Attending, completing and qualifying for study-specific rater training and certification for trials
- Measures the severity of symptoms of study participants
- Continuously observe the study participants using approved assessments/rating scales throughout study
- Reporting to and working under the guidance of the principal investigator and/or sub-investigator for the study site where the study participant is seen
- Assist team in management and assessment of adverse events
- Support PI and study coordinators with assessments, data clarification, and data query completion
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience: -
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience performing psychometric rating scales
- Experience with SCoRS, PCRS ,MCCB, VRFCAT, TOL, PRECIS is an advantage
- Solid teamwork, organizational, interpersonal, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under time constraints, and work both independently and cooperatively with interdisciplinary teams
- Experience working on clinical trials an advantage
- Native or fluent Czech, good English
Job posted: 2023-11-16