Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Virtual Quality Case Processor
You’re a proactive problem-solver and have the ability to make customers feel like your friend.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing inbound customer support in a virtual pharmaceutical contact center environment. Support is provided, but not limited to, patients, caregivers, healthcare providers, and healthcare clinic personnel.
- Handle case processing of product complaints to meet daily requirements.
- Manage timely routing of cases to meet compliance and regulatory timelines.
- Process outbound follow-up with customers to obtain additional information.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inbound calls, emails, and postal mail from customers.
- Build rapport and establish positive relationships with customers by actively listening, empathizing, and demonstrating a strong understanding of their needs and concerns.
- Identify and resolve customer issues or escalate to appropriate internal teams as needed.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of customer interactions and transactions in our contact center software system.
- Adhere to all relevant policies, procedures, and regulations related to pharmaceutical contact center operations, including data privacy and security requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, call center operations, or related fields
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively to diverse audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, as needed.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Why Syneos Health? Here, the work is challenging, and the pace is exhilarating. By joining one of our commercial teams, you’re empowered to succeed with the support, resources, and autonomy that you need. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major therapeutic areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients’ lives around the world.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements. At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos Health complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
Job posted: 2023-11-17