Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Access Reimbursement Manager
You are an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication, and bridge the gap.
In this role, you will operate as the subject-matter expert on reimbursement, access, and coverage issues affecting the clients’ product. Educate HCPs and their staff on matters related to reimbursement, access and coverage to facilitate appropriate patient access. You will:
- Analyze access/reimbursement issues and opportunities
- Educate and update HCPs on key private and public payer coverage and changes that impact the products access for patients
- Coordinate on access/reimbursement issues with third parties including HUBs
- Provide information to HCP on how the products are covered under the benefit design (Commercial, Medicare Part D, Medicaid)
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years’ commercial biotech/pharmaceutical experience
- 2+ years’ field reimbursement experience preferably with specialty products
- Dermatology experience
- Proven experience with hubs, in-depth knowledge on issues related to billing, coding, appeals across physician types
- Experience with commercial payers, Medicare plans and state Medicaid in geographic region
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Why Syneos Health? Our ability to collaborate and problem-solve makes a difference in patients' lives daily. By joining one of our field access teams, you will partner with industry experts and be empowered to succeed with the support, resources, and autonomy needed to successfully navigate the complex reimbursement landscape. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients' lives around the world.
WorkHereMattersEverywhere| How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements. At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos Health complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
Job posted: 2023-11-17