Use our `search` to find similar offers.
CRA Nederland - sponsor-based
Netherlands-Europe - NLD-Client Based
Here at Syneos Health The Netherlands we are currently looking for an experienced CRA to join us in a sponsor-based position.
Syneos Health® is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know: WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Acts as primary site contact and site manager throughout all phases of a clinical research study, taking overall responsibility of allocated sites.
- Develops strong site relationships and ensures continuity of site relationships through all phases of the trial.
- Performs clinical study site management/monitoring activities in compliance with ICH-GCP, Sponsor SOPs, Local Laws & Regulations, Protocol, Site Monitoring Plan and associated documents.
- Gains an in-depth understanding of the study protocol and related procedures.
- Coordinates & manages various tasks in collaboration with other sponsor roles to achieve Site Ready.
- Participates & provides inputs on site selection and validation activities.
- Performs remote and on-site monitoring & oversight activities using various tools to ensure:
- Data generated at site are complete, accurate and unbiased
- o Subjects’ right, safety and well-being are protected
- Conducts site visits including but not limited to validation visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, close-out visits and records clear, comprehensive and accurate visit & non-visit contact reports appropriately in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, and monitors required regulatory documentation for study start-up, study maintenance and study close-out.
- Communicates with Investigators and site staff on issues related to protocol conduct, recruitment, retention, protocol deviations, regulatory documentation, site audits/inspections and overall site performance.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves site performance, quality or compliance problems and escalates per defined CRA Escalation Pathway as appropriate in collaboration with CRM and PLM
- Works in partnership with GCTO country operations, finance, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, legal and regional operations, HQ functional areas and externally with vendors and IRB/IECs and Regulatory Authorities in support of assigned sites
- Manages and maintains information and documentation in CTMS, eTMF and various other systems as appropriate and per timelines.
- Contributes to CRA team knowledge by acting as process Subject Matter Expert (SME), buddy/mentor and sharing best practices as appropriate/required.
- Supports and/or leads audit/inspection activities as needed.
- Performs co-monitoring visits where appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of two years of direct site monitoring experience in a bio/pharma/CRO
- B.A./B.S. preferred with strong emphasis in science and/or biology
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written) and excellent communication skills, including the ability to understand and present technical information effectively.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of clinical research, phases of clinical trials, current GCP/ICH & country clinical research law & guidelines.
- Good understanding of Global, Country/Regional Clinical Research Guidelines and ability to work within these guidelines.
- Hands on knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Proven Skills in Site Management including management of site performance and patient recruitment
- Demonstrated high level of monitoring skill with independent professional judgment.
- ood IT skills (Use of MS office, use of various clinical IT applications on computer, tablet and mobile devices) and ability to adapt to new IT applications on various devices.
- Ability to understand and analyze data/metrics and act appropriately
- Capable of managing complex issues, works in a solution-oriented manner.
- Performs root cause analysis and implements preventative and corrective action.
- Effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, conflict management, problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level of monitoring skill with independent professional judgement
- Able to work highly independently across multiple protocols, sites and therapy areas
- High sense of accountability / urgency. Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment
- Works effectively in a matrix multicultural environment. Ability to establish and maintain culturally sensitive working relationships.
- Demonstrates commitment to Customer focus.
- Works with high quality and compliance mindset
- Positive mindset, growth mindset, capable of working independently and being self-driven
- Demonstrates and projects professional demeanor and communication consistent with organizational policies and practices.
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Additional Information:Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job posted: 2023-11-17