Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (PSR)
Join Syneos Health as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (PSR) and become a part of a fast-paced and challenging environment where our compassion and dedication drive us to meet the unique needs and goals of our customers. the PSR role is responsible for building relationships with recognized experts, healthcare providers (HCPs) and prioritized stakeholders. This role will be integrated with a large biopharmaceutical company and working aside company team members. The day to day coaching and direction will be provided by AZ managers in partnership with the Syneos FTM.
The successful PSR will:
- Achieve and/or exceed targeted sales goals in an assigned territory by developing, implementing and executing an integrated territory business plan encompassing key accounts with the goal of maximizing sales
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated customer interaction expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action
- Deliver clinical brand specific presentations of product(s) to physicians and other appropriate health care professionals
- Develop a complete understanding of the health care delivery system within each assigned customer, including the physician hierarchy, key pharmacy personnel, clinical nursing staff, etc.
- Develop deep product and competitor knowledge and understanding of local and regional market trends
- Analyze local trends, identifying long and short-term goals to craft a strong product business plan
- Collaborate and partner with peers in the sales organization, brand team and other support partners to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Execute the company brand strategy and tactics within their assigned geographic area
- Participation in training and development programs
- Maintain adherence and compliance with all corporate, industry policies and procedures
- BA/BS degree required; Life Sciences preferred
- Sales experience (intern, Business to Business or pharma)
- Ability to identify key decision makers, develop positive relationships and strong customer dedication
- Ability to learn, apply, and communicate products and disease states
- Proven track record of success in exceeding results
- Team player who can also work independently, highly collaborative and motivated to succeed
- Strong communication, business analytics and account management skills
- Covid Vaccine Required
- 2+ years’ pharmaceutical experience
- Diabetes experience selling SGLT2 or GLP1 preferred
- Business to business sales experience or internship experience and/or sales degree
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Why Syneos Health? Here, the work is challenging, and the pace is exhilarating. By joining one of our commercial teams, you’re empowered to succeed with the support, resources, and autonomy that you need. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major therapeutic areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients’ lives around the world.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements. At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos Health complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
Job posted: 2023-11-17