Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Software Test Manager
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced SoftwareTest Manager who wants to make a difference to the health of the world.
As , you are responsible for ~20 Software Testers located across the UK and Canada who are responsible for testing, measuring, and ensuring quality across our Hybrid Platforms. Consisting of a variety of products developed by our natural language processing (NLP) and data privacy experts, these hybrid platform solutions provide Life Sciences and Healthcare customers advanced possibilities to anonymize data while optimising the quality and vastness of their data, simultaneously. This is your opportunity to work at the forefront of technology whilst leading a large, global team to success and overall contributing to IQVIAs mission to create a healthier world.
At IQVIA we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about jobs and tasks – we think about career growth and contributions. By joining us you will become part of a fast-paced, highly skilled engineering team that takes their craft seriously.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day line management of a multinational group of Software & Resource Testers with specialities ranging from API performance testing to ML model validation.
- Measuring, tracking, and reporting on quality across a suite of products.
- Driving rewarding career development pathways for Test team members.
- Developing test plans for a range of products.
- Managing resource allocation across multiple software and resource projects.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years managing Software Test teams.
- A desire to keep learning and stay current with new technologies.
- The ability to reason about software and a passion for finding subtle ways to break it.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related discipline.
- Automated end-to-end user interface testing experience
- Performance testing experience.
- ML and NLP testing experience.
- Experience managing and executing manual test plans.
We are ideally looking for someone to work on a hybrid work schedule which looks like 2 days/week in our downtown Ottawa, Canada location.
Address: 251 Laurier Avenue W, Suite 1000, Ottawa, Ontario, K1P 5J6
The successful candidate will be expected to manage their schedule to allow productive overlaps with UK and Canadian business hours.
Job posted: 2023-11-15