Use our `search` to find similar offers.
(Senior) Clinical Trial Assistant
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Primary Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Additonal Locations: Sydney, Australia,AUS
As a (Senior) CTA joining our Functional Service Partnerships Team in a client facing role, you will provide administrative support to clinical projects and update clinical systems and databases. This role offers WFH flexibility however candidates must be based in SYD/MEL to be considered.
- Assisting preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., eTMF and CTMS) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence, and associated documentation.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in a CTA role.
- Experience accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., eTMF and CTMS).
- Exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- High or Secondary School diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent and 3 years administrative support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Well-established onboarding and continuous training and development opportunities
- IQVIA benefits including extra leave and health allowance
- Being part of a company that promotes and supports a healthy work life balance
- Strong, stable and experienced team and supportive managers
- Parental leave Fantastic inclusive IQVIAN work culture
Job posted: 2023-11-16