Use our `search` to find similar offers.
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the healthcare industries. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Effective Report Writing, Research & Documentation skill
- Effective Client Management skill
- Effective MS PowerPoint and Excel skill
- Effective time management skills
- Effective Presentation skills
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions.
- Assists Senior Consultants & Engagement Managers in developing detailed documentation and specifications.
- Under close supervision, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in design and structures of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the healthcare market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
Job posted: 2023-11-16