Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Clinical Research Coordinator - Perugia
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Perugia, Perugia, Italy
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an industry-leading company? IQVIA is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Coordinator to support a site in Perugia.
This part-time role is for 24 hours per week and is expected to last approximately 5 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a clinical research study and maintaining a safe study environment in accordance with health and safety policies, under the direction and delegation of the Principal Investigator
As a pivotal member of the site team, you will be involved with a variety of administrative tasks to support the clinical trial team and ensure the smooth running of the clinical trial, including:
- Maintaining up-to-date study protocols, case report forms (CRFs), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, and other study documents
- Planning and coordinating logistical activity for study procedures according to the study protocol
- Data entry, data quality checking, and query resolution to ensure adherence to study protocol and quality control for content accuracy and completeness
- Assisting in study enrollment by recruiting, screening, and orienting volunteers according to the study protocol
- Correcting custody of study drug according to site standard operating procedures
- Coordinating with study monitor on study issues and effectively responding to monitor-initiated questions
We are looking for candidates with:
- BS/BA in life sciences or educational equivalent and/or relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting, e.g. clinical research coordinator, Research Assistant, nurse, medical assistant, other medical profession
- Good knowledge of clinical trials, combined with in-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong IT competence, skilled in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Access, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Good organizational skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Italian native speaker with good English language skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply now!
Job posted: 2023-11-16