Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Client Service Representative - Oncology
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Primary Location: Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Additonal Locations: Oeiras, Portugal,PRT
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As a Client Service Representative within the Global Oncology team you will contribute to development and delivery of client projects mainly but not limited to HQ projects.
In this role, you will:
- Retrieve, prepare, analyse & explore data generated from standardised commercial oncology offerings, such as Oncology Dynamics
- Work with visualization tools (e.g. MicroStrategy) to customize analytics to specific client needs, or any other tool as relevant
- Create reports, presentations (using Excel, PowerPoint, Dashboards and other client deliverables) mostly in collaboration with the countries working on behalf of clients and sometimes in direct collaboration with clients.
- Contribute to business development, feasibility analysis to address client needs working closely with the sales team to promote and deliver projects based on our oncology Patient database.
- Train internal and external costumers on data platforms/tools and Oncology Dynamics
- Contribute to the preparation, execution and follow up of client’s meetings and workshops (i.e presentation of client reports)
- Conduct desk research to specific briefs using internal and external sources to support project deliverables and internal oncology knowledge
- Contribute to thought leadership activities (articles, abstracts, posters for conferences/journal submissions)
- Work closely with our offering development and marketing team to Support the launch of new Oncology products/deliverables
- Work closely with a diverse range of peers, project managers and subject matter experts, in offices across the world to better fulfil the need of the role
- Client Service representative will typically be staffed on more than one project in parallel, ensuring broad exposure to client projects.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- English verbal (presentation) and written communication skills; additional languages an advantage
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent); preferably in physical, natural, or biological science, medicine, mathematics, economics, or business
- Experience / interest in healthcare, life sciences and the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in oncology
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Experience/interest in data preparation, data analysis, and creating data visualizations
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within short timelines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; able to build credibility with key customers and stakeholders - multi tasker
- Knowledge/interest of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Strong IT literacy e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel; experience using MicroStrategy desired (but not essential)
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job posted: 2023-11-16