Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Client Services Rep 2
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Patients are at the center of AbbVie’s business strategies. As part of the Patient Services Operations Support Center
(PSOSC), the is responsible for supporting the internal and external customer regarding the Nurse Ambassador CRM system and Nurse Ambassador program.
Under guidance provides guidance and support to clients daily or as a specialist on specific products/services.
- Ensures the contract fulfillment to specifications of basic and routine support for defined customers.
- Reviews client inquiries with the appropriate internal resource to ensure that basic product deliverables
meet the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Follows IQVIA data verification protocols.
- Researches, analyzes and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
- Provides support to team for client service meetings at customer sites.
- May produce ad-hoc reports on demand.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Two (2) years related work experience Req
- Experience in an IQVIA role preferred and pharmaceutical experience Pref
- Proficient in PC applications such as Excel, Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral)
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. https://
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.The potential base pay range for this role is 50,000-59,000 annually. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Job posted: 2023-11-16