- Clinical research jobs
- Senior Consultant
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Primary Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Additonal Locations: Mumbai, India,IND
- Sr. Consultant is expected to come with strong project, client, people, conflict and change management experience. The manager will be key in ensuring deliverables are in-line with the business needs of the clients. He/she will support the coaching and professional development of team members. He/she will also be required to support business development activities.
- Additionally, deliver and manage ad-hoc research requests (market assessment, competitive analysis, company profiling, product profiling, industry analysis etc.).
- The role involves integrated desk research, storyboarding, stakeholder and project management, business development support, people management, process improvement etc.
Responsibilities:Contribute to the development of client focused methodologies and logical story boarding for high quality solutions to client questions through (a)Use of domain knowledge, (b) rigorous secondary market research (including, but not limited to pipeline research, treatment landscapes, trial analysis, company analysis, etc.) (c) business analytical tools, and (d) advanced data analytics (by utilizing internal IQVIA proprietary datasets and external resources).
- Prepare effort estimations, execution plan with milestones and ensure adherence coupled with a risk mitigation strategy.
- Undertake critical review of deliverables/reports developed by Consultant and provides inputs from sense check, client focus and strategic perspectives.
- Continuously engage with the clients for feedback and identifying new areas of engagement
Ad hoc Project Management:Develop appropriate methodology as per business needs and ensure quality delivery in a timely manner.Build and update process protocols and delivery frameworks to bring-in efficiencies.
- Train and mentor junior team members in multi-dimensional roles in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Raise flags if there are risks associated with projects or people.
- Responsible for planning of training and onboarding new team members.
Performance Management:Set up team goals, conduct regular evaluations and provide inputs to team members on a periodic basis to manage performance.Develop growth path for individual contributors and mentor the team to deliver higher performance.
- Support in talent acquisition
- Proactively continues to develop advanced leadership/people management through participation in online webinars, newsletters, participation and delivery of KT sessions.
- Identify and pursue potential newer areas of growth and expansion – newer stakeholders and new offerings.
Required Knowledge and Skills"
- 8-10 years of pharmaceutical/healthcare Primary market research experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) Very good understanding of pharmaceutical business from commercial and clinical development perspectives, of global pharmaceutical environment and challenges
- In-depth experience in working with pharmaceutical databases like IQVIA dataset and the ability to judge their appropriate application to the project.
- Should be well versed with primary market research methodologies; be able to build business proposals; win client satisfaction with deliverables & presentations.
- Understanding of Medical Devices market in India and in-depth experience in formulating discussion guides, screeners, questionnaires & mentoring the team on the same
- Strong analytical skills to grasp problems (complexity, context etc.), and ability to assist in the scoping the solution and effort estimation Ability to interface with cross-functional teams on a sound clinical and commercial base.
- Superior communication ability to ensure that the scope of projects/initiatives and expectations are commonly understood through effective stakeholder management.
- Excellent writing and comprehension ability, impeccable attention to detail and QC abilities
- Good organizational, time management and priority setting skills, and the flexibility to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams on a sound clinical and commercial base.
Job posted: 2023-10-17