Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Vice President, Real World Evidence
Parexel International Corporation
China - Any Region - Home Based
• Develop general growth strategies and support development / management of budgets for the management and expansion of RWE services / Consulting.
• Provide line management, leadership and development of Subject Matter Experts and Service-Line Leaders in RWE
• Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment while building partnerships through teamwork and communicating in an open, balanced and objective manner
• Create and implement corporate performance goals for RWE services and manage against these goals.
New business development
• Promote outstanding thought leadership and high visibility among key stakeholders for RWE, especially in APAC
• Work with Commercial Leadership and Marketing to develop and implement go-to-market strategies for RWE services.
• Support Solutions Consultants and Integrated Solutions Strategists in developing and implementing project strategies and selling propositions for RWE studies
• Maintain strong and positive ongoing customer relationships at senior level to drive repeat business and partnerships
• Identify, evaluate and engage potential collaboration partners and/or acquisition targets to fill data, technology, expertise or competency gaps supporting our RWE strategies
• Serve as a change agent that both understands customer needs and translates those needs into best-practice delivery models across Parexel for all relevant services.
• Drive a highly competitive RWE model by influencing and providing direction to Operations leadership in the matrix environment
• In-depth knowledge of the international bio-pharmaceutical market, the stakeholders and the services required in RWD/E
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive with ability to develop new service areas.
• Exceptional operational leadership skills with RWD/E
• Proven thought leadership skills and ability to develop them in others
• Proven consultative selling and strategic skills
• Skilled in presenting, packaging and pitching integrated solutions to clients to demonstrate value and potential return on investment.
• Ability to build and leverage relationships with customers for the long-term.
• Highly effective communicator at all levels with customers, internally and with the industry at large.
• Leadership presence and the ability to manage and lead change and to achieve results through influence
• Ability to lead, direct, mentor, and motivate a team of business professionals with a wide range of backgrounds with staff in multiple locations
• Comfortable operating in a demanding, fast-paced environment and capable of reacting swiftly to changing business demands.
• Driven to deliver quality results on time and in a highly ethical and professional manner.
• Willing and able to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
Qualifications• Very strong scientific / medical background with strong commercial experience or vice versa.
• 10+ years working in the pharmaceutical industry or a pharmaceutical services environment with deep understanding of clinical research operations and product commercialization / value demonstration, including working in the RWD / RWE research area and bringing products from clinical testing to commercialization.
• Proven strategic thinker with experience in bringing new, profitable service lines to market
• Locally (ideally globally) recognized as a RWE thought leader
• General business management experience in the biopharmaceutical industry in general and the CRO industry in particular
• M&A and deal experience a plus
Job posted: 2022-08-05