- Clinical research jobs
- Financial Analyst II
Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Financial Analyst II
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our Finance teams are important to our business and functional teams to make educated, sound decisions that drive our Mission and make us a stable and trusted industry leader. From Financial Planning & Analysis, Tax, Treasury, Financial Reporting, Audit, Investor Relations, Strategy & Corporate Development to Accounting, our Finance functions have a diverse and global presence, providing significant opportunities to develop outstanding career experiences and perspectives. Ranked #95 on the 2021 Fortune 500 list and with revenues of more than $40 billion, you’ll discover endless opportunities to grow a rewarding career as part of the world leader serving science.
How will you make an impact?
You will work closely with the site Controlling team and cooperate with the factory Logistics and Operations teams. Your effort will help drive the efficiency in standard costing process and will support the whole Controlling team in Financial Planning and Analysis activities.
Scope of work:
- Standard costing of inventory items, yearly cost roll execution
- Performance of monthly close activities including journal entries and accounts reconciliations
- Capital Expenditures (Capex) tracking
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis
- Monthly reporting, creating and maintaining reports
- Participation in Budget and Forecast preparation
- Identify areas for improvement and implement the changes - „Find a better way every day“
- Identify and investigate issues in assigned area as needed
- SOX compliance for assigned processes
- Working in compliance with legislation and IMS
- Safety rules compliance
How will you get here?
Education and experience
- Finance education or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of MS Excel; previous experience with QAD is an advantage
- English: communicational level
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Effective and proactive communication style (both verbal and written)
- Detail and goal oriented
- Excellent process and organizational skills
- Great teammate, able to work effectively with others
- Continuous learning and improvement mindset.
How do we motivate you?
- Flexible working schedule, 5 weeks of vacation and 5 sick days/year
- You will be part of a successful international company specialized in high-tech
- Great working equipment: notebook of high quality, company phone is our standard, further office equipment based on personal preferences
- Meal allowance and company canteen with free fruit and vegetables
- Free Multisport card
- Annual bonus
- Pension insurance allowance, possibility of life or health insurance for better prices
- Personal mobile tariff for a friendly price
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language (e.g. free English lessons)
- modern work environment including relax zones, gym, outside playground and massages in the building
- Open and friendly company spirit - we have a company rock band, various sport teams etc.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 outstanding minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our unusual mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job posted: 2024-02-08