- Clinical research jobs
- Sales Operations Analyst III
Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Sales Operations Analyst III
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
How will you make an impact?
This role is part of the Material Sciences Division (MSD) and will be reporting to the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations.
The Sales Operations Analyst, will support European Region and manages calculating, analyzing and reporting variable sales compensation for our sales and sales adjacent teams. This role supports the Sales, Finance, and Accounting teams in structuring, delivering and analyzing all compensation plans for our commissionable employees. This role provides timely delivery of accrual reporting, the accurate calculation of commission payments, and the auditing of various metrics to ensure a high level of data integrity. This individual is also responsible for the maintenance of the Xactly compensation system and for generating analysis around compensation plan attainment and performance.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to multitask and meet compensation deadlines, superb analytical skills, and the ability to collaborate with others within the company.
What will you do?
- Own Incentive Compensation calculation for sales personnel based on commission plan provisions and ensure accuracy and completeness
- Support the sales compensation plan design for all members of the commercial team ranging from Sales Account Manager through Sales Director
- Own the process to distribute Annual Sales Incentive Plans (SIP) and individual quota assignment
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations to review quarterly incentive compensation payouts and requested adjustments
- Submit approved Incentive Compensation payouts to various local entities
- Support the sales team and sales operations team with the weekly/monthly reporting. This includes but is not limited to the month end commercial reporting, Salesforce.com metric reporting as well as preparing compensation data for review and approval by the Sr. Manager, Sales Compensation
- Design and buildout enhancements to the commission software tool
- Proactively find opportunities for change, operational improvement, and system enhancements
- Responsible for special projects that support the critical initiatives of the Americas sales organization
- Support the sales territory management process
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as requested by the members of sales operations and commercial teams using Business Intelligence reporting capabilities.
- Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure timely completeness of payment amounts
- Work with partners to research and resolve commission issues
- Generate internal documentation on compensation plans, reporting guidelines and compensation related FAQs and handle employee inquiries
- Prepare presentations for review with departmental partners and Senior Leadership
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- MBA Preferred
- 3+ years of strong analytical experience in financial planning, business analysis, compensation/ commissions reporting
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Xactly Incent or similar ICM system required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong financial acuity, including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Data management experience and the ability to handle large sets of data and accurate reports
- Highly analytical and possess a strong business sense
- Organized multitasker: you prioritize your workload, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment,
- Strong team building skills working with a diverse group of people, even if geographically dispersed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate analysis and recommendations in concise insightful manner
- Able to deliver high quality effective presentation to communicate complex topics
- Self-motivated, higher level of flexibility and strong work ethic with the goal to get the job done
- Continuous Improvement: Identify process and control gaps and champion improvement initiatives through Practical Process Improvement (PPI)
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, and the Thermo Fisher Scientific 4-I values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
- Less than 10% travel required
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Job posted: 2024-02-08