- Clinical research jobs
- Nurse Educator
Use our `search` to find similar offers.
You’re a clinician, a patient advocate, and an educator — and you excel at every one of them.
In this role, you will provide clinical expertise to healthcare providers and patients through utilizing your clinical skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. You will:
- Educate patients and caregivers who have opted to elect CEM education, on what to expect before, during and after an HCP has delivered IV infusion
- Education patients & caregivers on self injection training
- Provide patient-level reimbursement and access support services directly to the patient.
- Collaborate with ecosystem partners, providing in-services to inform appropriate prescribers and staff on client’s patient education service offerings per brand guidance/policy.
- Strategize with territory partners to determine education opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have active RN license in good standing
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- BSN preferred
- 3-5 years of account management or patient education industry experience preferred
- Previous patient-facing commercial/clinical experience in MS and/or persistent asthma and/or Chronic spontaneous urticaria; food allergy area is a plus
- Injection Training and Infusion experience preferred
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Why Syneos Health? Each life we positively impact makes our work worthwhile. By joining one of our field medical teams, you will partner with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry and be reminded why you chose a career in healthcare. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients’ lives around the world.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements. At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos Health complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
Job posted: 2024-02-09