- Clinical research jobs
- Digital Intern - Cadent
Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Digital Intern - Cadent
An internship with us gives you the opportunity to work side by side with passionate problem solvers on powerful and fulfilling work. Our collaborative culture inspires you to learn from the expertise surrounding you and to share your own knowledge and experience with colleagues. You’ll be asked to speak up and challenge the status quo – you have a voice and will be encouraged to use it.
Cadent specializes in high science, high touch peer to peer medical communications. The company excels in translating complex science into compelling messages that deliver value and action.Cadentbuilds relationships and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
An internship with Cadent will give you the opportunity to experience what it is like to work at a healthcare communications agency. During your time with Cadent, you will gain valuable skills for both client services and project management that will prepare you for a future in the medical communications industry.
To culminate the experience, you will be given the opportunity to present to the medical communications team at Cadent on a topic relevant to the pharmaceutical industry. During this presentation, you will pull from the 12-week experience to demonstrate your understanding of scientific and medical communications.
This is a 12-week internship; full-time over Summer 2024.
- Actively participating in digital projects and initiatives, gaining insights into digital account management practices, understanding the standards for effective digital management, and developing skills in client service support within digital contexts.
- Assisting in the coordination of digital projects across different departments, ensuring smooth collaboration and timely completion under the guidance of experienced digital team members.
- Handling various digital project-related tasks such as collecting feedback, updating assets, summarizing meetings, drafting project briefs, managing project plans and calendars, creating reports and analytics outputs, organizing files in the agency's digital repository, and handling routine administrative tasks.
- Facilitating effective communication and coordination among different teams, ensuring readiness for both internal and external meetings, and following up on outstanding action items.
- Participating in team meetings and, when appropriate, contributing to client presentations.
- Conducting digital market analysis and research for projects, and sharing insights with the team.
- Collaborating with fellow interns on a special project and presenting outcomes to the executive leadership team.
- Actively seeking opportunities to explore and learn more about various aspects of the digital agency environment.
- Fulfilling other project-related duties as assigned by the team.
- Students entering their Senior year Fall 2024
- Current pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Science, Computer Science, Communications or similar
- Past internship experience or project work in digital communications, analytics, project management or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams), and email
- Above-average attention to detail, effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a workload consisting of several concurrent projects or tasks
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and be proactive
- Can collaborate well with internal team members
- Strong problem-solving skills
The hourly rate for this position ranges from $23 to $26.
At Cadent, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Cadent is a US Medical Communications company with employees located across the US. The home office is in New York City. Cadent specializes in high science, high touch peer to peer medical communications. The company excels in translating complex science into compelling messages that deliver value and action. Cadent builds relationships and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Job posted: 2024-02-09