- Clinical research jobs
- Virtual Patient Support Specialist
Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Virtual Patient Support Specialist
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have a noticeable passion for results
In this role, you will be responsible for answering non-clinical related questions as well as triaging adverse events and product complaints utilizing an FAQ document and then entering the data into the CRM.
- Preform pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Answer incoming calls in professional manner while following client guidelines and business rules.
- Perform outgoing calls in professional manner following client guidelines. Identify any areas that are potentially troublesome and follow up with the stakeholder to ensure that issue is resolved.
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and provides education or information.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred or 1+ year of healthcare call center experience
- 1+ years of recent pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience (Medical Assistant, Nurse’s Aide, EMT, Health insurance representative) highly preferred
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending on program needs.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
The hourly pay for this position ranges from $20-23 per hour. The pay range represents the anticipated low and high of the Syneos Health range for this position. Actual pay will vary based on various factors such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. In addition, some positions may include eligibility to earn commissions/bonus based on company and/or individual performance.
Why Syneos Health? Here, the work is challenging, and the pace is exhilarating. By joining one of our commercial teams, you’re empowered to succeed with the support, resources, and autonomy that you need. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major therapeutic areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients’ lives around the world.
WorkHereMattersEverywhere| How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements. At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan and flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos Health complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
Job posted: 2024-02-12