- Clinical research jobs
- Learning and Development Manager Europe
Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Learning and Development Manager Europe
You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
The Learning and Development Manager will be primarily responsible for the successful development, execution, commissioning, management, and evaluation of all the Client’s training-related needs. You will be flexible in terms of your ability to not just design / write and facilitate training, but also deliver training when needed, in line and support with the SMEs in each country and function. Working closely with the VP Commercial Lead Europe for our client and field-based teams, you will be expected to lead the development of training plans and delivery of soft skills training as well as therapeutic area, marketplace, and product-specific materials. In addition, will possess effective presentation, facilitation, and communication skills both to lead and deliver such training. As a partner to sales management, you will be highly competent on stakeholder management on and application of skills in complex customer environments. You will:
- Be the learning development lead manager and go to sales training expert for all relevant projects.
- Conduct initial and ongoing training needs analyses.
- Ensure any course/ programme design alignment is in line with client business goals and results focused outcomes so the impact can be measured effectively.
- Create and maintain a workable Training Plan to determine the goals, strategies, and tactics to be implemented to achieve client satisfaction.
- Assess and validate client needs to identify training gaps, document outcomes, and recommend learning solutions to meet the client needs of the project; includes strategic engagement with the client throughout the project.
- Develop Training Roadmaps, which include a defined curriculum with recommended modality and sequencing, that enables learner outcomes.
- Oversee implementation of and delivers all training programs, including Initial Training Programmes, new starter backfill training and advanced training, virtual training & cycle meetings.
- When necessary, commission and manage third party providers to develop and/or deliver specific training needs.
- Manage classroom environment in a manner that allows representatives to meet learning objectives.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, ideally in L&D or Life Sciences.
- ABPI Qualified or other country equivalent.
- Previous Sales and/or KAM and/or Management experience within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Experience of working within an L&D Business Unit or COE within the industry.
- Competent understanding of training theory, ALPs, course/ instructional design, and in person and remote delivery modalities.
- Experience of evaluating the effectiveness of training.
- Previous experience of course/ programme build, facilitation and delivery.
Fluency in English is essential and other European languages will be a distinct advantage.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Why Syneos Health?Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Job posted: 2024-02-12