Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Manufacturing Associate I (EG)
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL)
Memphis, TN, US, 38118
Manufacturing Associate I (EG) Req ID #: 203239 Location:
Memphis, TN, US, 38118 Memphis, TN, US, 38118 For 75 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly. Job Summary
We are seeking a Manufacturing Associate for our Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility located in Memphis, TN. The Manufacturing Associate I is responsible for performing various manufacturing activities related to the start- up and GMP production of a number of novel cellular products including compliance with regulatory agencies and associated guidelines. Must be able to work night, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to meet physical requirements established in this job description.
The follow are the responsibilities related to the Manufacturing Associate I position:
• Obtain and maintain qualifications necessary for the performance of aseptic activities.
• Responsible for the production, formulation, and banking of cellular products (including GMP, GDP, and aseptic processing).
• Write, under supervision, GMP required documents including standard operating procedures, product specifications, equipment specifications and batch production records.
• Provide support in validation efforts related to the manufacturing process.
• Participate in all aspects of manufacturing activities including raw material support, cell culture, and continuous improvement.
• Consistently practice appropriate clean room behaviors and upkeep of clean room areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• AS or BS in a scientific field strongly preferred.
• Zero to 1 year of applicable experience in biotech or cell therapy.
• Must be able to work in a clean room environment that potentially includes hazardous materials and medical equipment (including blood, tissues, and needles).
• Must have ability to perform algebraic math.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must possess effective written and oral communication skills.
• Must display a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
• All other duties, as assigned.
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We require proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition (crrecruitment_US@crl.com) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.
About Cognate BioServices
Cognate BioServices, Inc., a Charles River Company, is the premier commercial-ready CDMO for cell and gene therapy needs. We are a dynamic, results-driven organization focused on providing the broadest range of expertise across the various cell types and technologies used in the commercialization of cell & gene therapies for regenerative medicine, cellular immunotherapy, and advanced cell therapy companies, organizations, and institutions.
We offer a unique combination of standard and custom services to companies across all points of clinical and commercial development. Our development and manufacturing services are focused on clients seeking rapid development of products from clinical studies into commercial manufacturing, with a unique capacity to handle all aspects of scale-up and commercial readiness.
Cognate leverages the combined know-how and expertise of its business, scientific, and technical teams to successfully develop and manufacture autologous and allogenic products across multiple cell-based technology platforms from start to finish, for you and your patients.
For more information, visit www.cognatebioservices.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Recruiting, Biotech, Cell Biology, Technology, Human Resources, Science
Job posted: 2022-10-05