Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL)
Memphis, TN, US, 38118
Biomanufacturing Supervisor Req ID #: 205451 Location:
Memphis, TN, US, 38118 Memphis, TN, US, 38118 For 75 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly. Job Summary
We are seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor for our Cell Therapy Manufacturing Business located Memphis, TN.
The following are responsibilities related to the Manufacturing Supervisor:
• Oversees manufacturing personnel in equipment setup, equipment operation, and processes in accordance with cGMPs, Cognate Quality System, and process documents.
• Conducts and/or schedules training for new employees including media fills.
• Schedule’s personnel to support all production related activities.
• Provides assistance to management in the revision and/or writing of process documents to assure accuracy and completeness. This includes but is not limited to reviewing BPRs and associated documentation for accuracy, compliance, and presence of all verification signatures.
• Assures employees understand duties, responsibilities, policies, and procedures.
• Advises management on personnel management functions.
• Leads and implements continuous improvement activities and assists with projects as assigned.
• Enforces adherence to regulatory guidelines and Cognate internal policies.
• Takes part in Technology Transfer. May collect, analyze and summarize information and trends.
• Lead, mentor, and develop direct reports.
• Perform other duties, as assigned. Job Qualifications
• Minimum of an Associate degree required.
• Minimum of 3 years of applicable experience.
• 1 year of leadership and/or supervisor experience preferred.
• Exhibits exceptional leadership qualities.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must possess effective written and oral communication skills.
• Must display a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We require proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition ([email protected]) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.
About Biologics Testing Solutions
With more than 50 years of experience and proven regulatory expertise, the Charles River Biologics group can address challenging projects for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Offering a variety of services such as contamination and impurity testing, protein characterization, bioassays, viral clearance studies and stability and lot release programs, we support clients throughout the biologic development cycle, from the establishment and characterization of cell banks through preclinical and clinical studies to marketed products. Whether clients need stand-alone services, a unique package of testing, or insourced support, our Biologics group can create a custom solution to suit their needs. Each year more than 20,000 biologic testing reports are sent each and over 200 licenses products are supported by our biologics testing solutions team.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 20,000 employees within 110 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 86% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Recruiting, Manager, Laboratory, Biotech, Science, Human Resources, Management
Similar CRA jobs
Phlebotomy Supervisor - Flowood, MS
Supervisor, Operations Support Services
Scientific Sample Management Supervisor
Veterinary Technician 4/Supervisor
Lab Supervisor I
Lab Supervisor for Immunology/Center of Esoteric Testing
Supervisor Productie vaste nacht
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor 1
Group Supervisor (Reporting & Technical Services) 1
Supervisor/Associate Manager, Operations Finance (Remote-enabled)
Laboratory Supervisor Molecular Diagnostics
Supervisor - Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 5pm
Phlebotomy Supervisor - Marietta, GA and surrounding areas