Entry Level Contract Specialist (Cincinnati)
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Contract Specialist to join our Clinical Operations team. This position plays a key role inthe study start-up and clinical trial managementprocesses at Medpace. The Contract Specialist will play a key role in advancing the start-up of our projects. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.This position is office-based in Cincinnati, OH
- Is responsible for preparing, negotiating, tracking and finalizing the Confidentiality Agreements (CDA), Clinical Trial Agreements (CTA), Budgets and Letters of Indemnification (LOI) as well as Amendments to these documents, as needed.
- Manages all required contractual agreements with investigator sites. This includes distribution, negotiation of budget and language, tracking and finalization.
- Proactively identifies site contract related risks and potential roadblocks.
- Prepares contract approval timelines with investigators and leads efforts to obtain contract approval to meet study deliverables.
- Maintains consistent communication with project team and sites regarding status of all contractual requirements.
- Maintains tracking regarding site contracts and budgets and provides regular updates to the project team and client regarding status and efforts to ensure timelines are maintained.
- Involved in preparing, negotiating, and tracking any possible amendments to the Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) and budget.
- Participates in corporate initiatives and actions that ensure the continued success of the company.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Vendor Management, Legal Studies, Criminal Justice or Political Science
- Ability to work with internal and external customers/vendors to meet project-specific goals
- Ability to interact with site, clients and other functional areas as secondary project contact for contracting issues and questions
- Ability to manage time and project requirements based on study deliverables
Job posted: 2023-02-03