Clinical Research Associate Entry
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories
Medpace is growing quickly and we are seeking Entry Clinical Research Associate to join our team. We are an innovative, scientifically oriented mid-sized CRO that is focused on full-service project work.
Through our PACE® Training Program, you will join other ProfessionalsAchieving CRA Excellence and receive customized, expedited training, and efficient onboarding to familiarize experienced CRAs with Medpace systems.
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff;
- Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
- Regulatory document review;
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Assessing the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement;
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
- Experience as a Clinical Research Associate;
- Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required;
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health or science related field;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Outstanding communication skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
Clinical Research Jobs
Site Contract Lead
Placement Student – Clinical Data Engineer
Study Start-Up Leader (Multiple European Locations)
Consultant, Resource Management
Data Surveillance Analyst
Clinical Research Associate II
Clinical Research Associate II (FSP)
Senior Medical Writer
Bilingual Marketing Analytics Intern
Shared Services Team Lead