Talent Acquisition Specialist (Experienced, Recruiter)
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United Kingdom, London
Are you ready to make a difference?
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in our HR team. We are seeking an experiencedTalent Acquisition Specialist candidate that can come in and make an impact on recruitment. This position will support various departments at Medpace and will be involved with high volume recruitment, sourcing, and interviewing. It is essential that the candidate has 3+ years of recruitment experience, is driven, has great communication skills, and has shown stability in theircareer.
If you are ready to make a difference, apply today.
- Perform recruiting functions for multiple positions across Medpace functional areas and EU many EU countries;
- Source candidates through multiple sources including internal ATS, Professional Associations, colleges/universities, LinkedIn, and other resources;
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to identify appropriate candidates for hire;
- Build rapport and develop and maintain talent pools for networking of prospective candidates;
- Attend various recruitment events including traditional Career Fairs and professional association meetings;
- Collect competitive information regarding pay rates and benefits for use internally;
- Utilize Medpace employment brand to assist with marketing campaigns and traditional and non-traditional recruitment outlets i.e. LinkedIn, Professional Associations, talent pools, direct email/mail, social media, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- 3+ years of recruitment experience; prefer healthcare/CRO exp;
- Any additional European language(s) would be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
Clinical Research Jobs
Site Contract Lead
Placement Student – Clinical Data Engineer
Study Start-Up Leader (Multiple European Locations)
Consultant, Resource Management
Data Surveillance Analyst
Clinical Research Associate II
Clinical Research Associate II (FSP)
Senior Medical Writer
Bilingual Marketing Analytics Intern
Shared Services Team Lead