Business Development Associate Intern- Summer 2023
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in our Business Development department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. This is a “hybrid” role that will support both the selling and marketing functions, thereby providing valuable learning and exposure to these two vital functions. Also, as part of the Business Development team, the individual in this role will contribute to the continued growth and success of Medpace by offering high levels of customer support to existing clients.
- Support Business Development Executives using the Loopio platform to support Request For Information process/work with BDA 1
- Account research to support BDA 1 and 2 account prospecting
- SalesForce, cleaning and updating account contacts
- SharePoint, manage folder/documents to current version
- Support Marketing with ad hoc projects
- A minimum of a High School diploma, or equivalent;
- 2nd or 3rd year enrolled in local university;
- Experience in a professional office setting;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably looking for someone who can spend 3-4 days in the office throughout school.
- This position is NOT remote and will be in our Cincinnati office.
Clinical Research Jobs
Site Contract Lead
Placement Student – Clinical Data Engineer
Study Start-Up Leader (Multiple European Locations)
Consultant, Resource Management
Data Surveillance Analyst
Clinical Research Associate II
Clinical Research Associate II (FSP)
Senior Medical Writer
Bilingual Marketing Analytics Intern
Shared Services Team Lead