Associate Clinical Trial Manager (PhD)
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
Medpace is currently seeking candidates with PhDs and/or Post-Doctoral Research experience for a full-time, office-based Associate Clinical Trial Manager (aCTM) to join our Clinical Trial Management team. The aCTM will be a part of the Clinical Trial Management team working with Project Coordinators and Clinical Trial Managers in performance of clinical trial management activities. Candidate must have a desire to transfer and apply analytical and academic skills in clinical project administration and management.
A fantastic opportunity for recent PhD graduates to enter the industry, receive solid foundational training, work in an international environment, and develop their career in the research and development of cutting-edge therapeutics. Candidates should expect to have an intensive training period and show the desire and aptitude for an accelerated career path into Clinical Trial Management (CTM).
- Communicate and collaborate on global study activities; working closely with the project coordinator and clinical trial manager
- Ensure timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy
- Compile and maintain project-specific status reports within the clinical trial management system
- Interact with the internal project team, Sponsor, study sites, and third-party vendors
- Provide oversight and quality control of our internal regulatory filing system
- Provide oversight and management of study supplies
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes
- PhD in Life Sciences
- Fluency in English & French with solid presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic industry within an international team
- Prior experience within the CRO or pharmaceutical industry not required but will be advantageous