Laboratory Technologist - Molecular
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
TheLaboratory Technologist – Molecular at Medpace Reference Laboratories plays a pivotal role in research based drug development within the pharmaceutical industry. Due to our recent growth, we are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals, like yourself. You would have the unique opportunity to work on the laboratory side of the fast paced medical world by conducting tests on blood, tissue and other samples. If you have an analytical mind set, and enjoy working in a laboratory setting, this could be the opportunity for you!
The current opening is for a candidate with some background in molecular biology and molecular genetics including exposure to molecular techniques such as qPCR, Sanger sequencing. A knowledge of NGS techniques is a plus
- Perform low, moderate, and high-complexity clinical testing following applicable SOPs.
- Perform necessary quality control procedures, properly evaluate control data, and implement and document corrective action as needed.
- Perform documentation, and routine lab system operations.
- Ensure validity of laboratory data reported.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with some experience in molecular biology, genetics, genomics or equivalent.
- Laboratory experience in molecular biology techniques, including DNA/RNA extraction and quantification, q-PCR, RT-PCR and Sanger sequencing.
- Experience from GLP or GMP environment is preferred.
- Ability to work in team.
- Good command of both written and spoken of English
Clinical Research Jobs
Site Contract Lead
Placement Student – Clinical Data Engineer
Study Start-Up Leader (Multiple European Locations)
Consultant, Resource Management
Data Surveillance Analyst
Clinical Research Associate II
Clinical Research Associate II (FSP)
Senior Medical Writer
Bilingual Marketing Analytics Intern
Shared Services Team Lead