Site Contract Manager - CRO
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
Mexico, Mexico City
Join Medpace at our Mexico City office! Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, Site Contract Manager to join our LatAm Site Contract Team within the Clinical Operations team. This position will report to the LatAm Senior Contract Manager and will play a key role in the study start-up and clinical trial management processes at Medpace. The Contract Manager will play a key role in advancing the start-up of our projects. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Act as Contract Study Lead on allocated studies with active responsibility for the performance of the contract team assigned to the study, acting as a primary point of contact between Sponsor and study teams, determining site contract processes, delegating duties to staff, and providing functional oversight of site contract and budget negotiations;
- Create project-specific site contract documents, including study templates;
- Review contract queries that fall outside of agreed parameters escalated by Contract Specialists;
- Ensure Contract staff provide timely and accurate budget and contract review and execution, as well as meaningful updates in ClinTrak;
- Facilitate clear communication, evaluation, and reporting of ongoing contract negotiations to study teams (e.g., Clinical Trial Management, Regulatory Submissions), ensuring that timelines are met, delays are managed effectively, and study team and Sponsor concerns are addressed as appropriate;
- Provide contract support and advice related to site payments, site contracts, and other related documents and vendor contracts, identifying potential contractual issues, addressing, escalating and/or resolving such in order to minimize contractual risk to the organization;
- Support in the development and implementation of contract management and compliance initiatives;
- Line manage local or remote staff where applicable, including recruitment, training and development, and functional oversight of staff; and
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the area of Business, Life Sciences, or Law, with 4 years ofclinical research industry experience, in clinical operations with contract management experience, or Juris Doctorate/Advanced education in the field of law and 2 years of clinical research industry experience with contract management experience;
- Broad knowledge of clinical trial conduct, standards of Good Clinical Practice, and applicable regulations and laws;
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to review and revise contracts for legal implications;and
- Demonstrated ability to successfully motivate and collaborate with internal and external study team members, including Contract Specialists without direct reporting relationship.
- Fluency in English
***We kindly ask to submit CV in English