Medpace Holdings, Inc.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Facilities Office Assistant to join our team in Rehovot. This person will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Working from the office reception desk, meet and greet clients, vendors and staff, answer main office phone and transfer calls, distribute accurate messages, coordinate incoming and outgoing courier and mail services;
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with service vendors and landlords to ensure efficient maintenance and cleaning of the office, value for money and consistently high standards;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of meetings, events and appointments;
- Inventory, order and maintain office supplies organization;
- Use internal facilities management software to manage planned and reactive maintenance tasks;
- Under direction of the Finance function, support local invoice flow; responsible for receiving and managing all the coming invoices using internal finance/invoice management systems;
- Acts as local contact for building management and landlord in partnership with Facilities Management;
- Supports Fleet Coordinator with local company vehicles, purchase, repairs, sale, insurance, fuel tank devices, toll road payments;
- Submit office expense invoices within allocated budget, escalating approval when necessary;
- Under supervision, responsible for coordination of all health and safety procedures for a local office;
- Under direction of IT function coordinate management of office telephony needs, including mobile phones and printing services;
- Work closely Regional Facilities Manager to provide reporting and information for country budget planning for facilities-related costs;
- Assist Regional Facilities Manager in property projects such as relocation, lease renewal and internal office moves and fit outs.
- Fluent in English and excellent spoken and written Hebrew;
- At least 1 years experience in office administrative services/office management;
- Basic knowledge of office management, Health and Safety, Risk Assessments and emergency procedures required;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a high attention to detail.