Business Intelligence Manager
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United States, OH, Cincinnati
The Medpace Analytics team is growing rapidly and is focused on building a data driven culture across the enterprise. We leverage our business acumen and technical skillsets to help identify and deliver on initiatives ranging from Adhoc or operational reporting to the development of strategic reporting tools driving new revenue streams.
What’s in this for you?
- Lead and inspire our growing Analytics team
- Work in a supportive, fast paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative workplace
- Leverage your experience to help develop, grow, and scale our Analytics team and capabilities
The BI Manager’s role on our team will be to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational reporting and analytics. The BI Manager will also be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and enhancing reports, and dashboards – with visibility into ongoing buildouts and upgrades of our data warehouse/data store. This position will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide the team on issues related to design, development, and deployment of information and reports.
What you bring to the table – and why we need you!
- Enjoys looking for new, and creative ways to leverage data and reporting to drive value for stakeholders
- Demonstrable strong data analysis and data mining skills (SQL, DAX, Data Modeling, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of BI concepts (e.g. data governance, data lineage tools, data management, data modeling, data cleansing, data extraction and transformation (ELT/ETL), and data analysis)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in providing oversight, guidance, and accountability for reporting and analytic projects
- Understanding of reporting and business intelligence best practices
- Strong data visualization skills within Power BI (or other data visualization suite)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Experience managing data warehouse and reporting infrastructure to help scale reporting needs while maintaining high-performance environment for reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft BI Stack – or combination of relevant technologies
- A mastery of BI concepts and the ability to articulate these concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in business data modeling, metadata structure and business subject areas for key business processes
- Experience of successful and effective application systems leadership, project management, preferably within BI/Visualization tools
Clinical Research Jobs
Site Contract Lead
Placement Student – Clinical Data Engineer
Study Start-Up Leader (Multiple European Locations)
Consultant, Resource Management
Data Surveillance Analyst
Clinical Research Associate II
Clinical Research Associate II (FSP)
Senior Medical Writer
Bilingual Marketing Analytics Intern
Shared Services Team Lead