Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioner (Infectious Disease)
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United Kingdom, London
We are seekingAdvanced Nurse Practitioners/Clinical Nurse Specialists with Infectious Disease experience to join our dynamic team. Nurse practitioners will serve as essential members of the project team. We are seeking individuals with strong clinical knowledge and experience, and excellent communication skills to work in our dynamic team environment.
- Develop and implement disease-specific and clinical education for internal teams
- Review study and study participant clinical safety data (e.g. laboratory, medications, medical history) as an integral part of the study's medical monitoring team
- Review assigned protocols for scientific and participant safety matters and risks
- Attend pre-study and study-related meetings with project teams, providing clinical expertise
- Assist the Clinical Operations team with activities related to study participant recruitment, screening and study conduct
- Participate in new business activities by providing clinical input in Medpace's written proposals for conducting a client's clinical trial
- Serve as a clinical expert in business presentations to new clients
- Masters or doctorate degree in nursing; or equivalent qualifications
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and NMC pin number;
- Significant experience as a clinical nurse practitioner or nurse consultant within Infectious Disease;
- Clinical research experience preferred.