Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioner (Endocrinology)
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United Kingdom, London
We are seeking Advanced Nurse Practitioners/Clinical Nurse Specialistswith endocrine experience who are interested in being at the forefront of new treatments for patients with endocrine and metabolic disease. This role will work side by side with our physicians, serving as a clinical expert, to support our project teams in clinical research studies (no direct patient care).If you are interested in contributing to innovative clinical research in a highly collaborative environment, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Serve as a key clinical resource for the study team;
- Support the study physicians;
- Develop and implement educational materials in the therapeutic indication for team members;
- Provide insight into the development and review of study protocols for scientific, clinical and patient safety matters and risks;
- Support new business development opportunities;
- Participate in a variety of tasks related to review of study data; and
- Lead/participate/present in discussion at key study meetings.
- Masters or doctorate degree in nursing; or equivalent qualifications
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and NMC pin number;
- Significant experience as a clinical nurse practitioner or nurse consultant within endocrinology;
- Clinical research experience preferred.
Clinical Research Jobs
Site Contract Lead
Placement Student – Clinical Data Engineer
Study Start-Up Leader (Multiple European Locations)
Consultant, Resource Management
Data Surveillance Analyst
Clinical Research Associate II
Clinical Research Associate II (FSP)
Senior Medical Writer
Bilingual Marketing Analytics Intern
Shared Services Team Lead