Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioner (Cardiovascular)
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United Kingdom, London
We are seekingAdvanced Nurse Practitioners/Clinical Nurse Specialists with cardiology experience who are interested in being at the forefront of new treatments for patients with cardiovascular disease. This role will work side by side with our physicians, serving as a clinical expert, to support our project teams in clinical research studies (no direct patient care).If you are interested in contributing to innovative clinical research in a highly collaborative environment, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Serve as a key clinical resource for the study team;
- Support the study physicians;
- Develop and implement educational materials in the therapeutic indication for team members;
- Provide insight into the development and review of study protocols for scientific, clinical and patient safety matters and risks;
- Support new business development opportunities;
- Participate in a variety of tasks related to review of study data; and
- Lead/participate/present in discussion at key study meetings.
- Masters or doctorate degree in nursing; or equivalent qualifications
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and NMC pin number;
- Significant experience as a clinical nurse practitioner or nurse consultant within cardiology;
- Clinical research experience preferred.