Senior Associate Real-World Evidence
Parexel International Corporation
Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
We are recruiting for an RWE Senior Associate based in either Sweden or Denmark. who will provide a broad range of consulting services and works within project guidelines to identify, refine, and address client issues and to achieve project objectives for our RWE portfolio. The Consultant provides overall project leadership and provides guidance to project team members on technical and process issues
- Coordinate a project team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget. Including project planning and execution.
- Coordinate real-world data collection processes from sites and data register.
- Lead client engagements activities.
- Provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensure own skills are up to date; contribute to thought leadership initiatives.
- Apply data analytics to support research projects and collaborations within the team. This will include supervising the conduct of statistical analyses, analytic datasets creation, and performing quality control.
- Leading development study protocols, statistical analysis plans and coaching the team through the analytical work process, specifically determining data structures and statistical coding algorithms.
- Follow comprehensive quality checking and validation processes.
- Develop study protocols and define analytical variables collaboratively with external research scientists and biostatisticians.
- Continuously develop existing processes to make more efficient and higher quality.
- Lead development of data acquisition processes.
- Control project out-of-scope activities with clients and manage contracting of change-in-scope.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Process knowledge on primary data collection from sites.
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, especially in the relaying of technical information and project concepts.
- Fluent English, another European language will be a strong asset (preferably a Scandinavian language).
Knowledge and Experience:
- A wealth of experience working with in real-world evidence, with particular emphasis on large relational databases, processing large administrative healthcare datasets (medical and pharmacy claims), and or clinical databases (Electronic Health Records), creating final analytical databases, conducting secondary data analyses, and developing research study designs.
- Recent Pharmaceutical/CRO experience preferred.
- Experience in Real World Evidence, epidemiology, or register studies.
- Past experience in the development of real-world evidence proposals is an advantage.
- Demonstrated evidence of publications will be viewed favorably
- Minimum Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in the area of outcomes research, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, health services research, or a related field
Clinical Research Jobs
Site Contract Lead
Placement Student – Clinical Data Engineer
Study Start-Up Leader (Multiple European Locations)
Consultant, Resource Management
Data Surveillance Analyst
Clinical Research Associate II
Clinical Research Associate II (FSP)
Senior Medical Writer
Bilingual Marketing Analytics Intern
Shared Services Team Lead