Large Molecule Bioanalysis Scientist
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Analytical Chemistry Scientist to join our Bioanalytical Lab team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop and validate ligand binding assay (LBA) methods for large molecule biologics;
- Draft study protocols/plans, acquisition methods, and study reports;
- Supervise all phases of bioassays to support human pharmacokinetics, PD Biomarkers and Immunogenicity studies;
- Supervise technicians for performing method development, validation, and sample analysis;
- Communicate with internal and external resources for sample receiving, quality control, quality assurance, sponsor correspondence etc.
- PhD in Cell or Molecular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, or related field; or Master degree with at least 5 years related industry experience.
- Previous experience with large molecule biomarker analysis (such as proteins, DNAs, and miRNA, etc.),
- Strong project management, compliance, communication, and people skills;
- Experience with monoclonal antibody (mAb) and antibody drug conjugates (ADC) PK analysis, anti-drug-antibody (ADA) and neutralizing antibody (NAb) analysis
- Experience with ligand-binding assays such as ELISA, ECL, Flow Cytometry, real time-PCR,etc.
- Direct working experience in Good Laboratory Practices is preferred.
Clinical Research Jobs
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Trial Patient Payment Associate II
Biometrics Project Manager / Delivery Lead
Senior Director, Biostatistics - APAC region
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Clinical Vendor Contracts Analyst - FSP
Clinical Contracts Analyst II
Senior Contracts Specialist
Lab Data Specialist I
Associate Manager, Study Start Up (FSP)
Financial Analyst II