Project Support Coordinator II
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
- Coordinates, oversees and completes functions on assigned trials activities detailed on the task matrix.
- Performs department, Internal, Country and Investigator file reviews as assigned and documents findings in appropriate system.
- Ensures allocated tasks are performed on time, within budget and to a high quality standard. Escalates in cases of variances (overburn/underburn).
- Supports the maintenance of study specific documentation and global support with specific systems, tools and trackers including, but not limited to: study team lists, tracking of project specific training requirements, system access management for organization/vendor/clients, and tracking of project level activity plans in appropriate system.
- Provides system (i.e. CTMS, Oracle Activate & eTMF) support by managing the access requests, tracking study level documents, maintaining audit readiness and communicating the non-compliance to the study team.
- Performs administrative tasks on assigned trials including, but not limited to: timely processing of documents sent to CRG's/Client eTMF as required, performing CRG's/Client eTMF reviews and coordinating for issue resolution, performing mass mailings and communications as needed, providing documents and reports to internal team members.
- Supports scheduling and organization of client and/or internal meetings with completion and distribution of related meeting minutes.
- Exports and reconciles study metrics reports. Maintains vendor trackers.
- Proactively assists with coordination and compilation of Investigator Site File (ISF) template, pharmacy binder, with instruction from the Clinical Team Manager.
- When required attends Kick off and Project Launch meetings and takes notes, supports initial study set-up.
Education and Experience:
High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Technical positions may require a certificate
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years).
Clinical Research Jobs
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Trial Patient Payment Associate II
Biometrics Project Manager / Delivery Lead
Senior Director, Biostatistics - APAC region
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Clinical Vendor Contracts Analyst - FSP
Clinical Contracts Analyst II
Senior Contracts Specialist
Lab Data Specialist I
Associate Manager, Study Start Up (FSP)
Financial Analyst II