Feasibility Assistant Intern
Parexel International Corporation
Provide support to various feasibility functions (FSL, CFL and SFL) in pre-award proposals and post award projects.
Organization of data and knowledge sharing
- Assist Feasibility team in the management of data and knowledge, including Therapeutic Area Hub development and maintenance
Management of text and slide library
- Help to drive efficiency and use of compelling strategy in the Strategic Feasibility team by compiling a text library of appropriately constructed, customer-focused information for incorporation into proposals, to be housed on the strategic feasibility pages of the SharePoint.
- Provide ad-hoc support to RFI request under feasibility leader’s oversight.
- Develop a slide library to assist the strategic feasibility team in presenting compelling strategy at bid defence or other client meetings.
Assist colleagues within Feasibility team in implementing augmented feasibility activities
- Provide ad-hoc support to Feasibility team in data collection, analysis, system updates, slide preparation, etc. to increase efficiency.
- Support conduct of augmented feasibility services including investigator outreach (QuikSurvey, Detailed Investigator survey and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) interviews), Electronic Health Record (EHR) queries, patient feasibility surveys in accordance with departmental guidelines and relevant Standard Operational Procedures (SOP).
- Support FSL in standalone feasibility to support administrative work, including system set up and maintenance, survey management, finance management, survey result analysis and report drafting.
Clinical Research Jobs
Laboratory Logistics Specialist
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Statistical Programmer Experienced
Office Assistant - Fixed Term Position
Clinical Trial Assistant
RA Submissions Specialist
GUARD Clinical Research Associate
Senior Statistical Programmer - Remote