Clinical Operations Assistant
Parexel International Corporation
Amsterdam, , Netherlands
The key role of the Clinical Operations Assistant (COA) is to maintain the paper and electronic Central Files for Clinical Operation.
The role will include the tracking, scanning, filing, entry and return of Case Report Forms to clients for assigned projects, upload and naming of documents to the electronic document management system, EDC User Management activities and activities associated with Impact Harmony, as appropriate.
The COA also supports all site management team members on local administrative tasks and assists with Quality Control of Central files.
• Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
• Maintain a strong knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, international and local regulations and applicable Parexel procedures and Client specific procedures.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project timeline
• High commitment to and performs consistently high-quality work
• Fluent oral and written skills of English and Dutch languages.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in office management in an international environment would be advisable
• Relevant qualification or equivalent experience required
• High school diploma – ideally degree in life science or other related background – preferred.
If you are ready to join Parexel’s Journey, please apply!
Clinical Research Jobs
Laboratory Logistics Specialist
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Statistical Programmer Experienced
Office Assistant - Fixed Term Position
Clinical Trial Assistant
RA Submissions Specialist
GUARD Clinical Research Associate
Senior Statistical Programmer - Remote