- Clinical research jobs
- Senior Reg Affairs Specialist (Reg Liaison)
Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Senior Reg Affairs Specialist (Reg Liaison)
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
We are currently seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join our growing Regulatory Affairs department - Regulatory Liaison team. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your regulatory career and develop your expertise in this field.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Reg Liaison
In this role you will be a pivotal team member with ideally with regulatory experience. You will provide innovative solutions including global regulatory therapeutic area expertise and client interface to provide strategic regulatory intelligence, guidance and regulatory expertise for product development from preclinical through registration and product optimization. You will feel confident providing regulatory advice and carry out projects in the provision of regulatory affairs services whilst acting as liaison with internal and external clients in the provision and marketing of these services.
In this role as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be part of our Regulatory Science Liaison team, leading on communications with regulatory agencies as part of centralized regulatory submissions including but not limited to the EU CTR process. You will partner with our Regulatory Affairs leads, in providing regulatory affairs strategy technical/project leadership on a regional/global level.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree preferred, or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
- Knowledge of the global clinical trials landscape
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent command of the English language (written and oral) as well as local language where applicable
- Excellent attention to detail and quality as well as excellent editorial/proofreading skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and act as a liaison with other departments
- Advanced computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; capable of learning new technologies
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills to create and follow timelines, conduct long-range planning, adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple projects
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Capable of working independently and exercising independent judgment to assess sponsor regulatory needs and work with project team members to producing compliant deliverables
- Excellent understanding of global/regional/national country requirements/regulatory affairs procedures for clinical trial authorization; expert knowledge of ICH and other global regulatory guidelines
- Excellent analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting
What we offer:
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job posted: 2023-05-15