- Clinical research jobs
- Account Analyst - Japan
Account Analyst - Japan
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
Medpace is seeking experienced individuals to join the Account Management Department to join our team in Tokyo, Japan. This individual will work closely with Medpace team members to develop project financial budgets, new business proposals and contractual agreements. The Account Analyst will work closely with the Account Manager to follow and manage the financial health of Client projects upon project award.
- Develop fee estimates for requests for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions, and contract amendments;
- Provide financial input for response to requests for information (RFIs), and ensure coordination of all information with other relevant Medpace personnel as required;
- Understand existing customer or potential customer’s business, pipeline, and opportunities in order to approach customer with confidence and knowledge;
- Be responsible for ensuring that bids meet customers' expectations and specific requirements;
- Have thorough knowledge of the Medpace bid process;
- Review proposal text assumptions to ensure the fee estimate and proposal text assumptions are consistent;
- Maintain and track ongoing performance of project against budget and notify internal and external clients when potential issues or changes are noted;
- Review invoices and other financial reports prior to Sponsors receipt;
- Analyze financials to assist in negotiation of agreements;
- Draft and review contracts for business implications;
- Generate and initiate processing of contracts and monitor/report on changes in scope, invoicing and/or contract modification to ongoing contracts;
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- University Degree (Finance, Accounting, Business, Science, Healthcare, etc. beneficial);
- Highly organized;
- Able to perform multiple tasks in a dynamic environment in order to meet deadlines;
- Attention to accuracy and details;
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills in both Japanese and English;
- Working knowledge of financial and accounting processes a benefit;
- Comfortable using the computer, particularly MS Office applications.
Job posted: 2023-12-18