Marketing Manager, Gene Therapy Research Division (REMOTE)
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL)
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887
Marketing Manager, Gene Therapy Research Division (REMOTE) Req ID #: 198533 Location:
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 US For 75 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly. Job Summary Charles River Laboratories is seeking a Marketing Manager for our Gene Therapy Research Division. This position will be remote.
Responsibilities related to this position include:
• Translate market research/needs into comprehensive product/portfolio campaign strategies driving objectives, key results, and ROI (value).
• Strategic marketing for Gene Therapy Research Division catalog products and services in alignment with marketing, commercial, and subject matter expert leads
• Analyze and incorporate key market trends and insights, and competitive positioning, and customer needs into marketing initiatives, including identifying new product or service needs for development
• Develop and execute of relevant marketing content across multiple channels, including digital channels, web, video and print to create awareness and drive conversions
• Develop deep insight into customer personas and customer buying journey, and using this to create meaningful messaging and content
• Collaborate with the commercial team and subject matter experts to generate presentation decks including technical seminars and business capabilities decks
• Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel and engage directly with clients, as necessary
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, to assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and adjust strategic direction as needed
• Possesses an end-to-end organizational mindset; identify and lead creating synergistic marketing programs that cross product portfolio and services and business unit lines.
• Identify and lead evaluation of value-added opportunities to strengthen financial performance of business.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to lead, influence, and inspire stakeholders and drive progress amongst cross-functional teams Job Qualifications The following are minimum requirements related to the Marketing Manager, Gene Therapy Research Division position:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) or higher in Life Science, Business or Marketing or a related field. Advanced degree a plus
• 5+ years of experience working in the Cell and Gene Therapy industry
• 5+ years related experience in product management and/or marketing management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to engage with cross-functional team members at all levels of the organization
The following are preferred qualifications related to the Marketing Manager, Gene Therapy Research Division position:
• Strong focus on customer experience
• Strong communication and cross functional collaboration with diverse stakeholders
• Marketing experience in the Life Science, Biotech, or Cell and Gene Therapy industry
• Prior marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
• Prior launch experience preferred
• Majority of work experience in Marketing function preferred
• Significant experience in marketing, product marketing, product management. Marketing life science products and services a plus
• Experience working for a contract development and manufacturing organization is a plus
• Experience working with digital platforms including Salesforce, Pardot, Smartsheet a plus
• Digital marketing experience (including SEO/SEM) a plus
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We require proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition ([email protected]) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 20,000 employees within 110 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 86% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Recruiting, Quality Assurance, Product Manager, Research, Science, Human Resources, Technology, Operations
Similar CRA jobs
Engagement Manager, Business Analytics
Clinical Research Associates - Biopharma & Oncology! Any US Hub!
Research Scientist - Ophthalmology 1
Sr. Clinical Project Manager, Alzheimer's disease
Account Manager, CRM Systeme – Life Sciences (m/w/d)
Clinical Project Manager
Sr Clinical Research Associate 2
Early Phase Clinical Trial Project Manager
Senior Clinical Research Associate, Cardiovascular Device (Home-Based) - IQVIA Biotech
(Senior) Clinical Trial Manager, Oncology
Sales Enablement Manager, Business Development
Clinical Research Associate 2 - NZ
Learning & Development Professional - Partially Remote
Senior Principal Biostatistician, FSP (Remote)
Safety Reporting Manager - IQVIA Biotech (Europe/UK, US or Mexico - Homebased)
Sr Clinical Project Delivery Manager (CTL Line Manager) ONCOLOGY
Manager - Clinical Data Management (CDM) home or office based in Romania
Senior Clinical Trial Manager, Internal Medicine, IQVIA Biotech
Research Assistant II BioAnalytics
Manager, Lab QC