Research Data Access Specialist, Real World Evidence (Office based in Denmark, Finland and Sweden)
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA’s Real-world Solutions experts deliver deep insights derived from statistical analyses of healthcare data through direct access to the world’s most comprehensive healthcare information, analytic and research resources. Our Real World Solutions team is made up of multi-disciplinary professionals, representing a variety of epidemiology-related disciplines from around the globe, that specialize in cutting edge and innovative analysis of healthcare data. Our diverse mix of clients, the breadth of disease areas, as well as the increasing access to novel data sources and advanced statistical methodologies, provide a constant and rewarding challenge for our team.
We are seeking talented individuals to join us as Data Access Experts to support our Real World Evidence studies. We have three roles in our Global Database Studies team, these are office based (one based in Denmark, one based in Finland and one based in Sweden )
Data access expertise to complete and manage the data permit processes, data extraction processes and data providers engagements. Holistic knowledge about local data providers and data availability in national and quality registries. Manages the operational aspects of projects and programs. Will ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Prepare and coordinate data permit and research ethics processes of local and international studies for our Real-World Evidence (RWE) projects
• Close communication and collaboration with local and international registry data holders
• Create, track and report on project timelines
• Manage project budgets and approval of invoices
• Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• May be assigned responsibility for sub-projects or specific components of the project or program
• May participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations
• Coordinate with other project resources within and outside the organization.
• Provide input into project proposals and RFPs.
• Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
• Serve as a backup contact for internal Project Managers.
• Identify and negotiate out of scope project work
• Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
• Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in health care, natural sciences or related field
• 3 years of related experience Or Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Good teamwork skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under limited direction
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
• Previous experience from working with national health care registries/data holders, such as the National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsen) in Sweden or Sundhedsdatastyrelsen in Denmark and/or national quality registries is highly desirable but not required
As this role includes frequent and close communication and collaboration with local data holders, official agencies and authorities, strong communication skills, including fluent written and spoken local language, is a requirement for this position
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Denmark Finland or Sweden.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.