Sr. BI Development Specialist
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
- Demonstrated ability to understand operational processes and create/convert raw data into actionable insight(s), enabling the management team to make smarter, data-driven decisions. Design, develop, test and maintain proactive data quality.
- Work with key stakeholders and team members to identify strategic and tactical business needs, and align appropriate data driven solutions to them. Develop scalable and recurring processes and reporting to support business needs.
- Identifies opportunities to improve data management capabilities across data sources. Serve as subject matter expert for analytics and insights.
- Manages multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, owns deliverables end to end, and partners with other teams to achieve goals.
- Leader and active consultative participant in improvement initiatives, projects and deployments. Help role model, and drive adoption of best practices and provides leadership, training, coaching and support.
- Analysis and Reporting Development and Support: Develop new enterprise business intelligence (BI) service offerings, content creation, and value propositions to support and improve Government business processes.
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse using BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Provide interactive real-time dashboards and key performance indicators using BI Tools like Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI, Tableau, Qlik, or newly identified BI tools.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.