General areas of responsibility include: Sponsor liaison, project assessment and initiation, resource planning, project implementation, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, milestone planning, tracking, and forecasting, ensuring that projects are progressing according to contract and quality standards, SOPs, and/or other guidelines to fulfill local regulations, production of key project progress reports, management of communication between PAREXEL project team, Sponsor, contract and financial management.
• Building and sustaining relationships
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Influencing and leading teams
• Financial management skills
• Strategic thinking skills
• Communication skills
• Conflict management skills
• Consulting skills
• Contingency planning and risk management skills
• People management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Proficient in local language where appropriate and profound working knowledge of the English language
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, MS Project and Word.
• Experience with PAREXEL systems preferred
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Travel is a requirement of this job.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven relevant experience in healthcare, consultancy, project management or contract research organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in a life science-related field, with an advanced degree desirable
• PMP or equivalent preferred