Clinical Trial Assistant (Site Contracts)
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
Due to continuous business growth and a strong study pipeline, we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Site Contracts team. This position will work with our operational teams to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your skills and previous expertise then this is the opportunity for you.
- Provide day-to-day departmental/project support with general contract administrative duties;
- Assist with preparation of final contract documentation, liaising with study teams and study centers; and
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed to support successful contract negotiation/execution.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred);
- Proficiency in English and Italian is necessary;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
We kindly ask to send applications in English.
Clinical Research Jobs
Medical Director/Associate Medical Director
Statistical Programmer II
Clinical Research Associate - FSP
Local Study Associate Director
Associate Manager, Data Management
Observational Research Lead
Site Contract Manager
Experienced Payments Analyst - Study Start-Up
Clinical Trial Associate - Client-dedicated - Belgium