Neuroscience Sales Specialist - King of Prussia, PA - 2643179
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Neuroscience Sales Specialist
Neuroscience Sales Specialist - Our customer, Janssen’s Neuroscience division offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia and continues to develop products in mental health. The primary objective of the specialty representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The specialty representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus. The customer base generally for this role would be inclusive of Health Care Professional and treatment team members in the private Psychiatry and Community Mental Health settings.
Neuroscience Sales Specialist Role:
- Applies account management approach, consultative selling skills, and clinical expertise to enhance our business and build support for our portfolio of products.
- Analyzes and applies qualitative and quantitative market data to assess business opportunities and priorities, including relevant impact of local, District, and Region health care quality, delivery and reimbursement trends.
- Demonstrates business acumen and ability to understand and deliver current brand strategies across the schizophrenia and mood therapeutic areas.
- Develops and applies knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the company’s products.
- Performs business analytics to recognize customer opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjusts the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Works effectively and efficiently with multiple local internal business partners to align and execute on key business plan objectives.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- 2 plus years of healthcare sales experience preferred or recently (within last 2 years) transitioned from Active Duty Military preferred
- Broader healthcare sales experience preferred
- Mental health and mood experience preferred
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight/weekend travel
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required
- Maintain highest levels of integrity and health care compliance
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise, including clinical expertise and local market access conditions
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches
- Effective and compelling communicator in both one to one and group settings
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.